Thursday, April 4, 2013

Please pray

I know you all have been faithfully praying for our girl but please say a special prayer or two. Emma had her permanent surgery last night at 3:30 pm which is such a blessing because we didn't think it would happen this week. Before they started surgery Dr. Stephenson called to say she had seizure like activity. They took her to a CT scan and it came back ok PRAISE GOD!!! When they were getting her settled into her room she had a two minute one, and then while I was holding her, YES I got to hold her last night it was AMAZING!!! My heart swelled with joy, but shortly after I got her in my arms she had another seizure this one lasting 11 minutes. Their still not sure the cause, children with hydrocephalus are more prone to seizures, but it could also be surgery related. At the moment they can't do an EEG because of her incision site. We appreciate your prayers for healing over our little girl and also prayers that this is an isolated incident and that it doesn't happen again.

Thank you again hopefully I can post more soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment